We offer a range of services to help you to achieve the results you’re after. Not sure what you need? We can explain what services are right for you and its cost. Get in touch below.
- Mono-ethylene Glycol
- Acetic Acid
- Acryl nitride
Laboratory Equipment Maintenance
- Laboratory Set-up & Instruments needs.
- Maintenance of Lab Instruments, such as HPLC, GCs, AA, Spectrophotometers, etc.
- Calibration of Lab Instruments, such as viscometer, hygrometer, thermometer, etc.
Hands on Training
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC).
- Gas Chromatography (GC).
- Distillation of Crude Petroleum (15 Theortical Plate Column).
- Physical properties of Fuels, Lubricating Oils & Asphalt.
- Environmental Monitoring.
Testing of Samples
As Mentioned earlier we perform testing according to the well known and recognized ASTM, IP UOP, APHA or other applicable testing methods.
The main process interactions in this regard are as follows.
- Customer needs are determined.
- PRD capability is verified.
- Samples received for testing are checked for correctness.
- Testing is carried out on satisfaction of proper sampling and labeling.
- Test results are conveyed to customer within the agreed time schedule.
PRD performs its testing operation under controlled conditions. These are:
- The availability of information that describes the requirements of a task.
- The availability of work instruction (List of Testing Standards).
- Ensuring use of suitable equipment and measuring devices where required.
- Samples are tested as define in procedure.
- Sample identification and trace-ability is maintained as per procedure.
- Care is taken to protect customer property and not cause any damage or loss. In case of any damage, loss or unsuitability, actions are taken, customer is informed when the method proposed by the customer, if considered inappropriate or outdated.
- PRD handles samples so as to preserve its conformity at all stages (Handling, Packing, Storing or delivery).
- PRD maintains its stores and inventory by following instructions listed in the relevant QMS documents.
- Chemist ensures that measuring equipment is calibrated at specified intervals to traceable national or international standards. Record of calibration is maintained and calibration status indicated on the instrument. A unique identification number identifies each piece of requirements, the results of previous measurement are assessed and validated. The measuring equipment is protected from damage and deterioration.